Don't look at me
不要看著我

Every day is so wonderful
每天都如此美妙
Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.

但一夕之間變得難以喘息
Now and then I get insecure

現在的我感到十分不安
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed.
在這些疼痛當中我感到羞愧

I am beautiful no matter what they say.
我很美麗無論他們怎麼說
Words can't bring me down.
傷人的字語無法將我擊敗

I am beautiful in every single way.
我每天都很美麗

Yes, words can't bring me down... Oh no
你的字語無法擊敗我 喔 無法

So don't you bring me down today.
所以你別想著要在今天擊敗我

To all your friends you're delirious,
在你所有的朋友當中你是瘋瘋癲癲的
So consumed in all your doom.
傾注所有在消耗你的生命
Trying hard to fill the emptiness.
努力試著去填滿那些空洞

The pieces gone, left the puzzle undone.
有些片段消失了,離開這無法完成的拼圖

is that the way it is?
這是為一的方法. 它是嘛?

You are beautiful no matter what they say
你很美麗無論他們說了甚麼

Words can't bring you down....oh no
字語無法將你擊敗..喔 無法

You are beautiful in every single way
你很漂亮在每條路上

Yes, words can't bring you down, oh, no
沒錯,字語無法將你擊倒 喔 無法

So don't you bring me down today...
所以你今天別想擊倒我

No matter what we do
(no matter what we do)
不論我們做了甚麼

No matter what we say
(no matter what we say)
不論我們說了哪些

We're the song inside the tune
我們都是歌曲裡曲調

Full of beautiful mistakes
充滿著美麗的錯誤

And everywhere we go
(and everywhere we go)
我們去的每個地方

The sun will always shine
(the sun will always, always shine)
太陽總是會閃耀著

And tomorrow we might wake on the other side
明天我們會在不一樣的地方甦醒

We are beautiful no matter what they say
我們很漂亮無論他們怎麼說

Yes, words won't bring us down, no, no
沒錯,字語無法擊敗我們, 無法

We are beautiful in every single way
我們很美麗在每條路上

Yes, words can't bring us down, oh, no
對沒錯, 字語無法將我們擊敗, 喔 無法

So don't you bring me down today
所以你別想在今天擊敗我


Oh, yeah, don't you bring me down today, yeah, ooh
喔,沒錯 你別想在今天將我擊敗
Don't you bring me down ooh... today
你無法將我擊倒 .. 現在
 




會知道這首歌其實是看這群人的超瞎翻唱2
是一首正能量的歌呢

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Astrid. 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()