VIDEO
Don't look at me
不要看著我
Every day is so wonderful
每天都如此美妙
Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.
但一夕之間變得難以喘息
Now and then I get insecure
現在的我感到十分不安
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed.
在這些疼痛當中我感到羞愧
I am beautiful no matter what they say.
我很美麗無論他們怎麼說
Words can't bring me down.
Astrid. 發表在 痞客邦 留言 (0) 人氣( )
VIDEO
Now I rule the world
現在我統治這個世界
And the starry sky
跟這個充滿繁星的天際
Spreading above
不斷地向上擴張
I never give up even if the night should fall
我從來不會放棄即使夜晚即將降臨
Always do my best
Astrid. 發表在 痞客邦 留言 (0) 人氣( )
VIDEO
I’ve been hearing symphonies
我聽著交響樂
Before all I heard was silence
在我聽交響樂之前是一片靜默
A rhapsody for you and me
是一首為你跟我而譜的狂想曲
And every melody is timeless
而每個旋律都是永恆的
Life was stringing me along
Astrid. 發表在 痞客邦 留言 (0) 人氣( )
VIDEO
Do you remember when we were two beautiful birds?
你還記得我們曾經是兩隻美麗的鳥兒嗎?
We would light up the sky when we'd fly,
當我們飛翔是整片天空都被我們照亮了
You were orange and red like the sun when it sets,
你猶如紅色與橘色交疊的日落般美麗
I was green as an apple's eye.
而我就如同蘋果的瞳孔般翠綠
You said you loved all the songs that I'd sing,
你說過我唱的每首歌你都愛聽
Like nothing that you'd ever heard,
就像那些你從未聽過的聲音
And I said I loved you with all of my heart when
Astrid. 發表在 痞客邦 留言 (0) 人氣( )
VIDEO
I don’t like my mind right now
我不喜歡現在的自己
Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary
那些不必要的問題逐漸被堆高
Wish that I could slow things down
希望我可以減緩這些事情的發生
I wanna let go but there’s comfort in the panic
我想要脫身但在這恐慌裝我可以得到一點舒適
And I drive myself crazy
我讓自己越來越瘋狂
Thinking everything's about me
想像著關於我的一切
Yeah I drive myself crazy
沒錯我讓自己更瘋狂
Cause I can’t escape the gravity
Astrid. 發表在 痞客邦 留言 (0) 人氣( )
VIDEO
First things first
第一件事
I'ma say all the words inside my head
我想說出所有在我腦海裡的話
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh
我對於那些事已經生氣不已並且感到疲憊了
The way that things have been, oh-ooh
Astrid. 發表在 痞客邦 留言 (0) 人氣( )
昨晚,我將電影版的七月與安生看完了。
看完腦海不禁想著,安生,外表堅強但內心脆弱,不想傷害她最愛的七月選擇離開
她花了幾年幾個月在世界漂流,以海為家。
七月,標準乖乖牌,可在她的內心裡卻是壓抑著自己的
最後她說她自己才壞,最會假裝了。
結局看起來是兩個人互相交換了,換安生找到歸屬,而七月到處漂流;
看完我候我的腦海浮現了一個問題
「我想當安生還是七月?」
Astrid. 發表在 痞客邦 留言 (0) 人氣( )